Give Meaning to Every Moment
Now patients who are missing teeth have a strong, attractive alternative to bridges, partials, or traditional full dentures. We offer comprehensive Dental and Denture Implants solutions in Houston at River Oaks Center for Dentistry that can improve your smile and help you keep your active lifestyle. Implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Schedule an appointment to learn more.
The Dental & Denture Implant Process
After a thorough evaluation, your implant dentist can tell you whether you’re a candidate for an implant solution. They require adequate bone structure for placement so often times dental implant imaging is required but don't worry, we've established a partnership with 3-D Smile, llc so that everything can be taken care of under one roof. *Teeth Implants can also anchor bridges, partials, or full dentures to eliminate slipping.
- After a thorough assessment, the procedure may begin. The first stage of the procedure involves oral surgery in which a titanium post is implanted into the jawbone for each missing tooth or for the new teeth that will anchor a bridge or denture. Nature will take its course, allowing your bone tissue to fuse with the titanium post. This creates a solid foundation.
- Once secured, your dentist will attach a handcrafted, permanent crown to each post. The restorations will match your natural teeth and blend seamlessly with your smile.
- By imitating an entire natural tooth, from the root up, implants offer a prosthetic that closely mimics nature. The result? Patients enjoy restored function, which allows a healthy diet of hard-to-chew foods. Speech may also improve. Strong and secure, your new smile will boost your confidence, enhance your appearance, and improve your quality of life.
- Dental Implant Placement: $1800 - $2100
- Dental Implant Imaging: case specific
- Click on our "how much does it cost" link to learn more.
In The News: 3-D Smile, llc is a dental implant imaging lab based in Houston Texas. What's more is that they are opening their facility to assist implant dentists, oral surgeons and periodontists with innovative solutions for all their imaging and surgical planning needs. From CT scans to stents, 3-D Smile offers a redefining solution. We're excited to partner with their expertise. You can check out their website at www. 3-DSmile.net.
ROCFD is now placing mini implants and denture implants too. In January 2009, the River Oaks Center has welcome two new, but very experienced, doctors. Dr. K specializes in oral surgery and periodontics, and offers iv conscioius sedation for patients that may have an anxiety. Dr. S. joins the practice as an expert in cosmetic restorations. Learn more about the entire team or oral healthcare specialists on the new website coming soon with their updated CVs.
In 2009, May marks the month of two new specialists joining the multi-disciplinary team at River Oaks Center For Dentistry In Houston Texas. With our new additions of talent and the tenure, we can now offer a truly complete implant solution that is soon to include fixed, non-removable denture implant solutions. For the many Houstonians that are seeking a permanent denture solution, we invite you to discover the difference. Give meaning to every moment in life.
An implant-supported denture is a type of overdenture that is supported by and attached to implants. A regular denture rests on the gums, is not supported by implants, and tends to fit less firmly in the mouth. An implant-supported denture may be considered when a person doesn't have any teeth in the jaw, but does have enough bone in the jaw to support implants. An implant-supported denture has special attachments that snap onto attachments on the implants.
Implant-supported dentures usually are made for the lower jaw because regular dentures tend to be less stable there. Usually, a regular denture made to fit an upper jaw is quite stable on its own and doesn't need the extra support offered by implants. You can remove implant-supported dentures easily. Some people prefer to have fixed (permanent) crown and bridgework in their mouths that can't be removed. From single tooth dental implants to full smile makeovers using denture and dental implants, River Oaks Center For Dentistry has a complete implant solution that is sure to fit your quality of life. Give meaning to every moment.
Dental & Denture Implants Houston - Oral Surgeon - Periodontist - IV Sedation
"Take Great Care of Great People"