- How can I make an appointment?
- What are dental implants?
- How can I safely whiten my teeth?
- What is a smile makeover?
- Are braces the only option for my crooked teeth?
- What if I really do need braces?
- What can you do about missing teeth?
- What different payment options do you provide?
- Do you accept my dental insurance?
- What should I do if I have an after-hours dental emergency?
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are a preferred treatment option for many patients missing one or more teeth. A dental implant is a prosthetic tooth root made of medical-grade titanium that serves as an anchor for a strong, natural-looking tooth restoration. Patients with dental implants can eat, smile, and laugh with confidence. You deserve a smile like nature intended. Ask us about dental implants today, or learn more in our patient library. Brought back by popular demand is the Houston Downtown Business CEO Hour. Downtown Houston Dental Implants are back! Inquire within.
"Take Great Care of Great People"