Multi-Disciplinary Dentistry Houston
- Cosmetic, Restorative,Oral Surgeon, Periodontics, Endodontics & More...
Restorative & Multi-Disciplinary Oral Medicine
- Dental Implants. Bridge Work.
- One-visit Cerec Crowns, Inlays & Onlays & Smart Fillings
- Periodontal Therapy: Periodontist Houston Program (Perio Protect Method® & Arestin®, TMJ, mouth gaurds, grinding, neuromuscular dentistry)
- Endodontic Therapy: *New Endodontist Houston Program (root canal therapy, sedation)
- Orthodontics by Orthodontists (braces, invisalign, imaging)
- Sedation Dentistry (IV, Sleep and Light)
- Diagnostics with 3-D Imaging
- Oral Surgery by Oral Surgeons (dedicated pg & link comming soon..)
- Emergency Dental Services Houston
- Veneers: Orthodontic Veneering & Cosmetic Veneers
- Implants: Dental Implants & Implant Dentures ~ Nobel Biocare® & Astra® Solutions.
- Invisible Braces ~ Invisalign®
- Teeth Whitening For Life! ~ For All Patients & Any Occasion
- Cosmetic Dental Services Houston
Cosmetic, Restorative or Oral Surgery, we'll transform your smile into something spectacular in just one (or) a few convenient, comfortable appointments.
Dr. Barbara Johnson and Dr. Ed Cordray want to get to know you so that they can understand your personality and smile goals. Your relationship will begin with an introductory phone call before your visit, if you so choose. At your initial appointment, the doctor will conduct a thorough dental assessment, examine previous restorations, and talk with you about the kind of smile that will meet your goals and make you shine. We’ll develop a custom treatment plan, and then we’ll get to work creating the smile of your dreams. Cosmetic & Restorative Dental Services in River Oaks, Bellaire, West U, Midtown, Memorial Park.
Multi-Disciplinary Dentistry is Happening at River Oaks Center for Dentistry Offers Top Docs in every specialty: Oral Surgeon, Orthodontist, Periodontist, Root Canal, TMJ Dentistry and Sedation Dentistry in Houston.
"Take Great Care of Great People"